Re: Baty vs McDonald debate?

  • Jerry D. McDonald
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
      Tin, as I said the other day on the challenge list, I no longer have
      any interest in Robert Baty. I am, however, willing to meet Todd
      Greene either on this list or my list, but I won't be going to the
      Baty list to even read what he has to say. He may post our articles
      on that list, but I won't even read the archieves.

      In Christ Jesus
      Jerry D. McDonald

      -- In DEBUNKINGEVOLUTIONISM@yahoogroups.com, "tinroad6g"
      <tinroad6g@...> wrote:

      > No word so far from Jerry McDonald as to if he wants to
      communicate
      > with Robert Baty in this group. Attempting to communicate in
      Baty's
      > group is a waste of time. The board is covered up with slobbering,
      > yapping evolutionist trolls with each post Jerry makes.
      >
      > Hopefully, Jerry has seen that Robert Baty is just another
      babbling
      > troll who goes about the Internet to see whose cage he can rattle
      and
      > is now ignoring Robert. Robert has even challenged some of the big
      boys
      > of creation science. They answer Robert to be polite but consider
      him
      > to be some kind of whackjob and ignore him for the most part.
      Robert
      > cannot take being ignored and hounds those who commit this
      unpardonable
      > sin.
      >
      > Robert has written a challenge to creationists which he based on
      > Newton's 1800s science. He constantly challenges while babbling
      about
      > his outdated material just to run when confronted with an
      opponent.
      > When it's over he sticks his head up from the hole in which he
      hides
      > and yells "you ran, you ran."
      >
      > Good for Jerry if he ignores Robert.

    • tinroad6g
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
        Tin
        I understand your feelings about Robert. Creationists who know him have
        all lost interest in anything he has to say.

        If you wish to communicate with Todd I suggest you do it in this group.
        I will allow no posts from others to comment on your posts or Todds. In
        other words -no stupid heckling or interference

        Jerry McDonald