Reminder - 7-day Silent Illumination Retreat

  • DDMBA-announcements@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2004

      7-day Silent Illumination Retreat

      Date: Sunday, December 26, 2004
      Time: All Day

      An opportunity to deepen our practice and investigate the
      meaning of our lives and who we are in 7-day intensive Chan
      retreat under the personal guidance of Chan Master Sheng Yen.
      Call, write or download from our wevsite for an application form
      and send it in three months in advance.
    • DDMBA-announcements@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004

        7-day Silent Illumination Retreat