Reminder - Huatou Retreat

  • DDMBA-announcements@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2004

      Huatou Retreat

      Date: Friday, November 26, 2004
      Time: 6:00PM - 12:00AM EST (GMT-05:00)

      An opportunity to deepen our practice and investigate the
      meaning of our lives and who we are in this 9-day intensive Chan
      retreat under the personal guidance of Chan Master Sheng Yen.
      Call, write or download from our wevsite for an application form
      and send it in three months in advance.
    • DDMBA-announcements@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2004

        Huatou Retreat