Smallville

  • Richard J.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2007
      Anyone see the premiere last night?

      Tori Spelling as an aquatic villian.

      The setup for the JLA seems to be Supes, GA, Cyborg, Flash and Aquaman.

      No idea what the show will do. Will "Smallville" end and be replaced
      with "Metropolis"?

      Smallville isn't suffering, ratings-wise, but how on Earth could the
      heroes re-locate to Smallville?

      If Lex goes more villianous, I could see Tori returning as some female
      nemesis, especially toward Aquaman obviously.

      But if Smallville isn't cancelled, I wonder if a second show called
      Metropolis could be in the works instead, with the four heroes and an
      open door for a female token, more than likely Wonder Woman.
    • Scott Lindsey
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2007
        i know that it is cool next the jl

        It's here! Your new message!
      • phoenixnyc20000@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 27, 2007
          I sthere another season scheduled for Smallville? I thought this season was the last did they extend contract?

          Either way Woooo Hoooo!! seems to be stepping up a little

          See what's free at AOL.com.
        • Jeff Cais
          Message 4 of 5 , May 28, 2007
            There'll be two more seasons.  Next season will be Michael Rosebaum's last (Lex Luthor) and Annette O'Toole will not be a regular.

            I sthere another season scheduled for Smallville? I thought this season was the last did they extend contract?

            Either way Woooo Hoooo!! seems to be stepping up a little

            See what's free at AOL.com.

          • MJAmbergei
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 28, 2011
              I'm surprised that no one commented on the appearances of Booster Gold & Blue Beetle III on Smallville last week. I rarely watch the show anymore but caught it while channel surfing & thought it was pretty good. If only they'd have more guest appearances like that what with the wealth of characters in the DCU.

              Mark