LSH question

  • miladyspet
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7 8:41 AM
      If anyone remembers Duplicate Boy- silver age Legion member of the
      Heroes of Lallor- can you answer how exactly his powers worked? Did he
      need to touch someone to copy their powers, just get a certain distance
      from them, or just see them using their powers?

      CCC.
    • phoenixnyc20000@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7 4:05 PM
        Duplicate Boy if I remember correctly pretty much had to see a different power to duplicate it. I don't ever remember touch or a certain distance ever having anything to do with it.
            If needed i can find an issue or two  of the old Adventure Comics with him in it to make sure, but I'm really pretty sure that was the way his power worked.
      • miladyspet@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7 4:07 PM
          In a message dated 8/7/05 6:06:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time, phoenixnyc20000@... writes:
          Duplicate Boy if I remember correctly pretty much had to see a different power to duplicate it. I don't ever remember touch or a certain distance ever having anything to do with it.
              If needed i can find an issue or two  of the old Adventure Comics with him in it to make sure, but I'm really pretty sure that was the way his power worked.
          Thank you.

          CCC.