No listing of e-bay auctions (unless you are a regular contributor)

  • amazing63
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      The guy is in quarrantine. He posts the same thing to 45 lists.

      I would not mind it if he would at least participate in some meaningful manner. But no. All he posts are sales announcements.

      That seems unfair to the other hundreds of people that sell their wares with tact and consideration for those that do not appreciate spam.

      If he ever reads this, I hope he will consider participating on the list. Presumably someone who earns a living from a comic book shop occasionally reads them and has an interest in the characters and stories.

      al