Re: Saddam Will Be Avenged!

  • Lord_Povic
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2006
      Ok I'm starting to get annoyed by all these messages about saddam I
      really don't care if he lived or died though I suppose we could have
      just locked him up for the rest of his misrable life but then again
      we would have every idiot who thought he was gods right hand man
      trying to blow up the United States. Just leave me out of your stupid
      nonsense.

      --- In DC_Comics_uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Rashon <kensia29@...>
      wrote:

      > I`m not that upset I am just tired of this BS they are spouting. Do
      what you need to Bro

      > Al <actionheroes@...> wrote: From: "Rashon" <> Yo Bro I`m
      not laying blame. Sorry if it sound that way

      > I realize some folks are upset by the messages, but the alternative
      is
      > moderating everyone, which means that nobody can respond in a way
      where
      > there is a flow of discussion.
      >
      > So I just shoot them down when they pop up, one at a time.
      >

      > 09-11-01 Will Never be forgotten

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • VaDarkWolf
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2007
        Hey, just thought I'd offer a peice of advice, and I'm not being smartass when I say it or anything. But why don't you set the group so that only new members are moderated. And then after you see that they aren't going to spam or send this stuff, take them off moderation then.

        From: "Rashon" <> Yo Bro I`m not laying blame. Sorry if it sound that way

        I realize some folks are upset by the messages, but the alternative is
        moderating everyone, which means that nobody can respond in a way where
        there is a flow of discussion.

        So I just shoot them down when they pop up, one at a time.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
        mailto:DC_Comics_uncensored-digest@yahoogroups.com
        mailto:DC_Comics_uncensored-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • King Hyperion
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 6, 2007

          Couldn’t you just require approval of messages from any new members?  This will generally keep the Spam to a minimum.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 6, 2007
            King Hyperion <King.Hyperion@...> wrote:Couldn't you just require
            approval of messages from any new members? This will generally keep
            the Spam to a minimum.

            OK. That is what we are doing now.