Krypto the Superdog Play Money

  • Charles K
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2005
      Krypto the Superdog Play Money
      I just designed some niffty
      Krypto the Superdog Play Money
      I origially did this for a 5 year old boy.
      I am offering the paste up of this
      play money to who every wants to see it.
      Please note this is not orginal art
      but production art I used.
      Just send $2
      to help with my expences.
      I can also custom design play money for you
      with your favorite comic or cartoon
      CHARLES K
      PO BOX 791
      CLEVELAND MS 38732-0791

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • duncan berry
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2005
        And why would anyone pay when you can just right click and save the image like you did

        On 30/07/05, miladyspet@... <miladyspet@...> wrote:
        In a message dated 7/30/05 10:56:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time, charlesk38732@... writes:
        Please note this is not orginal art
        but production art I used.
        You have admitted to using someone else's art and then asked for money. This puts you in copyright violation and if the wrong person sees this, you could get in a lot of trouble. You may want to reconsider...

        CCC.

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • duncan berry
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2005
          lol sorry him yes pic came in the text of my message

          On 30/07/05, miladyspet@... <miladyspet@...> wrote:
          In a message dated 7/30/05 12:08:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time, duncanberry12@... writes:
          like you did
          Who, me or him? I didn't save it because I didn't even see it. Was it attached?

          CCC

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS