Flash returns to TV?

  • Edward Bebee
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2014
      An article in the New York Times Sunday on Warner Brothers' CEO seems to be confirming a Flash TV series.

      Doing some googling turned up a cast list for the pilot. Not mentioned (but I saw elsewhere) John Wesley Snipes (The Flash from the 90's series) will have a role as well.

      +========+
      ‘The Flash’ has cast in known roles Candice Batton as Iris West, daughter to Jesse L. Martin’s Detective West, along with Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon, better known as DC character Vibe. ‘The Vampire Diaries‘ star Rick Cosnett will portray Central City Police transfer Detective Eddie Thawne, who most likely corresponds to ‘Flash’ comic villain and time-traveler Eobard Thawne, better known as “Professor Zoom” or “Reverse Flash.” Danielle Panabaker will play Caitlin Snow, a highly intelligent bioengineering expert who lost her fiancé during an explosion at S.T.A.R. Labs and is an incarnation of DC villain Killer Frost.
      +========+

      NYT article here:

      Casting from here:
      http://screencrush.com/cw-flash-tv-series-arrow-season-3-barry-allen/

    • Karl
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2014
        Sent from Huawei Mobile

        Edward Bebee <ejb@...> wrote:

        >An article in the New York Times Sunday on Warner Brothers' CEO seems to be confirming a Flash TV series.
        >
        >Doing some googling turned up a cast list for the pilot. Not mentioned (but I saw elsewhere) John Wesley Snipes (The Flash from the 90's series) will have a role as well.
        >
        >+========+
        >‘The Flash’ has cast in known roles Candice Batton as Iris West, daughter to Jesse L. Martin’s Detective West, along with Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon, better known as DC character Vibe. ‘The Vampire Diaries‘ star Rick Cosnett will portray Central City Police transfer Detective Eddie Thawne, who most likely corresponds to ‘Flash’ comic villain and time-traveler Eobard Thawne, better known as “Professor Zoom” or “Reverse Flash.” Danielle Panabaker will play Caitlin Snow, a highly intelligent bioengineering expert who lost her fiancé during an explosion at S.T.A.R. Labs and is an incarnation of DC villain Killer Frost.
        >+========+
        >
        >NYT article here:
        >http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/30/business/media/warners-ceo-is-bullish-on-the-big-screen.html?_r=0
        >
        >Casting from here:
        >http://screencrush.com/cw-flash-tv-series-arrow-season-3-barry-allen/
        >
        >--> e
        >
        >http://boxocomicsblog.com/

      • David McMahon
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2014
          Yep, it is being spun off from the Arrow TV series where Barry Allen did a two episode appearance.

          On 4/1/2014 12:30 PM, Edward Bebee wrote:
          �
          An article in the New York Times Sunday on Warner Brothers' CEO seems to be confirming a Flash TV series.

          Doing some googling turned up a cast list for the pilot. Not mentioned (but I saw elsewhere) John Wesley Snipes (The Flash from the 90's series) will have a role as well.

          �The Flash� has cast in known roles Candice Batton as Iris West, daughter to Jesse L. Martin�s Detective West, along with Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon, better known as DC character Vibe. �The Vampire Diaries� star Rick Cosnett will portray Central City Police transfer Detective Eddie Thawne, who most likely corresponds to �Flash� comic villain and time-traveler Eobard Thawne, better known as �Professor Zoom� or �Reverse Flash.� Danielle Panabaker will play Caitlin Snow, a highly intelligent bioengineering expert who lost her fianc� during an explosion at S.T.A.R. Labs and is an incarnation of DC villain Killer Frost.