Green Lantern Fans

  • ronbear91
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2014
      If you had to pick just ONE character, who would be your favorite NON-HUMAN ringbearer?
    • Ed J Bebee
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2014
        > If you had to pick just ONE character, who would be your favorite NON-HUMAN ringbearer?

        That's tough.

        There are a lot of them that I like better than the human ringbearers but I'm not sure who I would pick as my favourite.

        --> e
      • hobgood_william
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2014
          Would it be wrong if it I said G'nort?
        • Jonathan Reiter
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2014
            Not unless I don’t get to say Ch’p  or Kilowog...

            Sent: Sunday, January 05, 2014 3:04 PM
            Subject: [DCU] RE: Green Lantern Fans

            Would it be wrong if it I said G'nort?