Mr Terrific and vol 1 of Mind Games -- help!

  • Jonathan Hunter-Kilmer
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 19, 2013
      According to the synopsis of the book, Michael Holt is the 3rd most intelligent man in the world.  What happened?  Who are numbers 1 and 2?  Holt is a favorite of mine.  Last I heard -- which was a few years ago -- he was the most intelligent man in the world.

      Is this part of the latest "Crisis" garbage that I'm hearing about?

      --
      Jonathan

      "Ignorance ain't not knowin stuff.  Ignorance is knowing stuff that ain't true."  Josh Billings

      " . . . and then I thought of something my grandmother used to say to me.  'Mervyn,'she'd say, 'don't be an idiot.'"-- Merv Griffin

      Bird:"Hi, I'm an Apterix, a wingless bird with hairy feathers."
      Rock: "And here I was feeling sorry for myself."  -- Johnny Hart

      "What are you, a tough guy?"
      "As a matter of fact, I am."
                                     -- Robert Parker

      My grandson, John Paul, was born on July 15th, 2010.  8 lbs 6oz,

      My granddaughter, Cecilia Therese, was born 01/28/11.  7lbs 13 oz.

      My granddaughter, Charlotte Ann, was born 09/12/12.

      My grandchildren, twin girls named Mary Claire and Elizabeth Anna, were born 11/14/12.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 20, 2013
            Speaking of Mr. Holt, I did notice that he had a short lived series (8 issues?) at the New52 launch. Was it any good?

            I like him as a character but the New52 was largely a jumping off point for me re: DC

            --> e
          • David McMahon
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 20, 2013
              I never got past the first issue, which I found to be blatantly racist, sexist, stupid and poorly written.