tpb

  • Jonathan Hunter-Kilmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2013
      Can anyone recommend any other novels about the next generation, e.g. Nightwing, Arsenal, Tempest, etc?

      --
      Jonathan

      "Ignorance ain't not knowin stuff.  Ignorance is knowing stuff that ain't true."  Josh Billings

      " . . . and then I thought of something my grandmother used to say to me.  'Mervyn,'she'd say, 'don't be an idiot.'"-- Merv Griffin

      Bird:"Hi, I'm an Apterix, a wingless bird with hairy feathers."
      Rock: "And here I was feeling sorry for myself."  -- Johnny Hart

      "What are you, a tough guy?"
      "As a matter of fact, I am."
                                     -- Robert Parker

      My grandson, John Paul, was born on July 15th, 2010.  8 lbs 6oz,

      My granddaughter, Cecilia Therese, was born 01/28/11.  7lbs 13 oz.

      My granddaughter, Charlotte Ann, was born 09/12/12.

      My grandchildren, twin girls named Mary Claire and Elizabeth Anna, were born 11/14/12.