Arsenal tpb

  • lucas_cage2
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2013
      What is the title of the novel that features Roy Harper as the main hero?
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2013
        "DC Universe:  Inheritance" by Devin Grayson (Grand Central Publishing, 2006), perhaps?
        Darci

        On Saturday, November 16, 2013 8:07 PM, lucas_cage2 <lucascage@...> wrote:

        What is the title of the novel that features Roy Harper as the main hero?

      • Jonathan Hunter-Kilmer
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2013
          THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That's the one.

          --
          Jonathan

          "Ignorance ain't not knowin stuff.  Ignorance is knowing stuff that ain't true."  Josh Billings

          " . . . and then I thought of something my grandmother used to say to me.  'Mervyn,'she'd say, 'don't be an idiot.'"-- Merv Griffin

          Bird:"Hi, I'm an Apterix, a wingless bird with hairy feathers."
          Rock: "And here I was feeling sorry for myself."  -- Johnny Hart

          "What are you, a tough guy?"
          "As a matter of fact, I am."
                                         -- Robert Parker

          My grandson, John Paul, was born on July 15th, 2010.  8 lbs 6oz,

          My granddaughter, Cecilia Therese, was born 01/28/11.  7lbs 13 oz.

          My granddaughter, Charlotte Ann, was born 09/12/12.

          My grandchildren, twin girls named Mary Claire and Elizabeth Anna, were born 11/14/12.