Re: [DCU] Maskripper - My new blog

  • comicbookheaven
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2013
      And you are also welcome to check out my old blog. If for no other reason
      than to find out what the connection is between Kirby and starving children...

      http://dailykirby.blogspot.com/

    • Edward Bebee
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2013
        Geez, everybody's got a blog these days.

        We all should post our blogs here. It'd be interesting to see if everyone on the list really does have a blog :)

        http://boxocomicsblog.com/ <-- me~!

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 26, 2013
          I don't have a blog . . . I don't even Tweet.