Maskripper - My new blog

  • Söhnke
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20 4:15 AM
      You are welcome to check out my new blog!
      http://maskripper.wordpress.com/

      The title should speak for itself... ;-)
    • comicbookheaven
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20 9:00 AM
        And you are also welcome to check out my old blog. If for no other reason
        than to find out what the connection is between Kirby and starving children...

        http://dailykirby.blogspot.com/

      • Edward Bebee
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21 8:04 PM
          Geez, everybody's got a blog these days.

          We all should post our blogs here. It'd be interesting to see if everyone on the list really does have a blog :)

          http://boxocomicsblog.com/ <-- me~!

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 26 5:22 PM
            I don't have a blog . . . I don't even Tweet.