Man Of Steel

  • Edward Bebee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2013
      I saw it over the weekend. I give it the thumbs up.

      There was the obvious issue with the ending, not enough "what is inspiring about Superman" and maybe even too much action.

      However, the plot was good, the opening drama with Krypton was a solid movie unto itself, and Cavill does well.

      --> e
    • Greg Ramirez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2013
        I thought it was great.  I saw it first on a regular screen in 2D.  I'm going to see it on the IMAX this Wednesday.

        Henry Cavill is gorgeous. I was dying when I saw it the first time.