Re: [DCU] Man Of Steel...

  • Jonathan Reiter
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 19, 2013
      Aaaand Yup!

      From: Vonnair Goggins Sr
      Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:01 PM
      To: DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [DCU] Man Of Steel...

      And on the note of needs, he did kill before. Doomsday.

      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 24, 2013
        I've seen it twice in 2 different theaters, and I'll be seeing it more than 3 times each time in a different theater. Then after I've seen it in all theaters in the City I live in I'll start over the movie theater that I first saw Man of Steel at.

        It has the most intense action, you understand both the hero and the villain, Krypton looks topnotch, so do the fights plus the heat vision and flying, damage from heat vision looks intantaneous.

        As for SUperman putting his hand over Zod's face when using Heat vision either he burns his hand, or a explosion happens that likely destroys a large portion of the Building.