Re: [DCU] Man Of Steel...

  • Greg Ramirez
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 18 6:44 PM
      That's what I told someone else in another comments section.  They were all saying, "Superman doesn't kill".  Superman wouldn't kill humans, and this is where he could adopt the no kill policy.  Some people actually felt that Kal could have blocked Zod's heat vision or turned his head.  It does look like the beginning of Supes adventures.  He got a new job at the Planet, he's wearing the glasses, etc.  I want to go see it again.  I'm also in love with Henry Cavill now.

      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 19 8:17 AM
        Yup!

        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 19 8:17 AM
          Aaaand Yup!

          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 24 12:58 PM
            I've seen it twice in 2 different theaters, and I'll be seeing it more than 3 times each time in a different theater. Then after I've seen it in all theaters in the City I live in I'll start over the movie theater that I first saw Man of Steel at.

            It has the most intense action, you understand both the hero and the villain, Krypton looks topnotch, so do the fights plus the heat vision and flying, damage from heat vision looks intantaneous.

            As for SUperman putting his hand over Zod's face when using Heat vision either he burns his hand, or a explosion happens that likely destroys a large portion of the Building.