  • Robert Billar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
      I'm sorry, I have been hacked.  I hope that the
      problem has been remedied but if you haven't already please don't open an email
      from me with my name in the subject header.  If you did happen to open it AND
      click on any link, change your password asap.

      Sorry for any inconvenience and I hope you are all
      well.

      From the real,

      -----
      Fight back spam! Download the Blue Frog.
      http://www.bluesecurity.com/register/s?user=YXJsb2JvYg%3D%3D