Re: Is Zatanna talking to The Reader in this picture?

  • Edward Bebee
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
      Jason sez:
      > Also is she aware she's a comic book character?

      Maybe. In the 7 Soldiers series, she makes an appeal to the readers to help make a particular spell work.

      So she's at least partially aware of the nature of her reality.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
        --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Edward Bebee <ejb@...> wrote:

        > Jason sez:
        > > Also is she aware she's a comic book character?
        >
        > Maybe. In the 7 Soldiers series, she makes an appeal to the readers to help make a particular spell work.
        >
        > So she's at least partially aware of the nature of her reality.
        >
        > --> e

        As in aware she's a comic book character?
      • Edward Bebee
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 10, 2013
          > Jason sez:
          >As in aware she's a comic book character?

          I'm not aware of her explicitly saying "I'm a comic book character" but she appears to know that she exists in a 2D reality where she is observed by us.