Is Zatanna talking to The Reader in this picture?

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
      http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/5/59/Zatannabath.jpg

      In the Picture She is asking Five more minutes guys?
      When she says guys I think she means men. Also is she aware she's a comic book character?
    • Edward Bebee
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
        Jason sez:
        > Also is she aware she's a comic book character?

        Maybe. In the 7 Soldiers series, she makes an appeal to the readers to help make a particular spell work.

        So she's at least partially aware of the nature of her reality.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
          --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Edward Bebee <ejb@...> wrote:

          > Jason sez:
          > > Also is she aware she's a comic book character?
          >
          > Maybe. In the 7 Soldiers series, she makes an appeal to the readers to help make a particular spell work.
          >
          > So she's at least partially aware of the nature of her reality.
          >
          > --> e

          As in aware she's a comic book character?
        • Edward Bebee
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 10, 2013
            > Jason sez:
            >As in aware she's a comic book character?

            I'm not aware of her explicitly saying "I'm a comic book character" but she appears to know that she exists in a 2D reality where she is observed by us.