"Flash of Two Worlds"

  • spaceforce3000
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2013
      ...the hit counter on this homage Cover is just an inch away from 3,000.
      Please have a look if you dig late '90s artwork - LINK: _THE FLASH #123
      (March 1997) - Flash of Two Worlds homage!, in FRED deBOOM's Covers from the
      1990's Comic Art Gallery Room - 6.._
      (http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=690527)

      ...and of course the Classic original by the Great Infantino...the Best of
      the Best, the Greatest of the Greatest - LINK: _Flash of Two Worlds cover,
      in Stephen Fishler's Carmine Infantino Comic Art Gallery Room - 516084_
      (http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=516084&GSub=18840)

      ...Barry and Jay meet for the 1st time! - LINK: _Flash #123 The Meeting ,
      in Stephen Fishler's Carmine Infantino Comic Art Gallery Room - 227304_
      (http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=227304&GSub=18840)

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2013
        http://images.wikia.com/marvel_dc/images/5/59/Zatannabath.jpg

        In the Picture She is asking Five more minutes guys?
        When she says guys I think she means men. Also is she aware she's a comic book character?
      • Edward Bebee
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2013
          Jason sez:
          > Also is she aware she's a comic book character?

          Maybe. In the 7 Soldiers series, she makes an appeal to the readers to help make a particular spell work.

          So she's at least partially aware of the nature of her reality.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
            --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Edward Bebee <ejb@...> wrote:

            > Jason sez:
            > > Also is she aware she's a comic book character?
            >
            > Maybe. In the 7 Soldiers series, she makes an appeal to the readers to help make a particular spell work.
            >
            > So she's at least partially aware of the nature of her reality.
            >
            > --> e

            As in aware she's a comic book character?
          • Edward Bebee
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 10, 2013
              > Jason sez:
              >As in aware she's a comic book character?

              I'm not aware of her explicitly saying "I'm a comic book character" but she appears to know that she exists in a 2D reality where she is observed by us.