RE: [DCU] Re: If a Flash Movie was Ever Made Which one Should be used?

  • Christian
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 27, 2013
      Reverse Flash is one of those villains that’s all about foreshadowing.
      Movies seem to love that as it makes plenty of room for a sequel, while
      adding darkness and foreboding to the current story. So, you get a twisted
      version of the Flash, hell bent on doing this to prevent/ cause some
      disastrous events in the future. Possibly not even our future but a link to
      a multiverse, that our hero could look to defend as the Capstone in a
      trilogy.

      Or you could just have the Trickster...

      -Christian