Re: If a Flash Movie was Ever Made Which one Should be used?

  • Edward Bebee
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 27 8:16 AM
      Christian sez:
      >Mirror Master purely for the huge number of visual effects they could pull
      off. Not to mention the growing terror every time the cast passed anything
      reflective.<

      I like it.

      >Reverse Flash again for the visuals, but also to his unhinged nature and
      hints that he is looking a bigger picture form the future.<

      I'd rather see Savitar but Reverse Flash is more likely as Hollywood likes more obvious "opposites" to fight their heroes.

      --> e
    • Christian
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 27 12:07 PM
        Reverse Flash is one of those villains that’s all about foreshadowing.
        Movies seem to love that as it makes plenty of room for a sequel, while
        adding darkness and foreboding to the current story. So, you get a twisted
        version of the Flash, hell bent on doing this to prevent/ cause some
        disastrous events in the future. Possibly not even our future but a link to
        a multiverse, that our hero could look to defend as the Capstone in a
        trilogy.

        Or you could just have the Trickster...

        -Christian