[DCU] Re: If a Flash Movie was Ever Made Which one Should be used?

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 25, 2013
      What about the Super Villain.

      Captain Cold Non comic book readers would think he's a poorman's Mr.Freeze but comic book readers could tell them that they are vastly different even though both use freeze guns.
    • David McMahon
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 25, 2013
        They would probably go with the idea of two or three supervillains like
        they try to do in most movies nowadays. I could see them using the
        Captain Cold versus Heatwave rivalry as a nice plot device to involve
        them with the Flash.

        On 3/25/2013 5:52 PM, Jason wrote:

        > What about the Super Villain.
        >
        > Captain Cold Non comic book readers would think he's a poorman's
        > Mr.Freeze but comic book readers could tell them that they are vastly
        > different even though both use freeze guns.

      • Christian
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 26, 2013
          HI,

          Mirror Master purely for the huge number of visual effects they could pull
          off. Not to mention the growing terror every time the cast passed anything
          reflective.

          Reverse Flash again for the visuals, but also to his unhinged nature and
          hints that he is looking a bigger picture form the future.

          -Christian

          Captain Cold Non comic book readers would think he's a poorman's Mr.Freeze
          but comic book readers could tell them that they are vastly different even
          though both use freeze guns.
        • Edward Bebee
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 27, 2013
            Christian sez:
            >Mirror Master purely for the huge number of visual effects they could pull
            off. Not to mention the growing terror every time the cast passed anything
            reflective.<

            I like it.

            >Reverse Flash again for the visuals, but also to his unhinged nature and
            hints that he is looking a bigger picture form the future.<

            I'd rather see Savitar but Reverse Flash is more likely as Hollywood likes more obvious "opposites" to fight their heroes.

            --> e
          • Christian
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 27, 2013
              Reverse Flash is one of those villains that’s all about foreshadowing.
              Movies seem to love that as it makes plenty of room for a sequel, while
              adding darkness and foreboding to the current story. So, you get a twisted
              version of the Flash, hell bent on doing this to prevent/ cause some
              disastrous events in the future. Possibly not even our future but a link to
              a multiverse, that our hero could look to defend as the Capstone in a
              trilogy.

              Or you could just have the Trickster...

              -Christian