Re: [DCU] Re: Who in the DC Universe would tell Wonder Woman About Her Costum

  • Steve
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2013
      I cant read the new 52 version of Wonder Woman, the art is horrendous.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25 3:09 PM
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4Vfzoueslw

        Yes, and if you want to watch it here. She asked the question What's wrong with the way I dress?
        Did she think she would get the truth?
        Flash asks do you want to take that to Green Lantern (John Stewart).
        Now one of them could say the BS politically correct answer of Nothing, there is nothing wrong with the way you dress, etc.
        The truth answer your clothes are women's underwear very revealing, it's what a lingerie model wears for phootshoots, or what a stripper might wear.

        A situation where it's better not to say anything.
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2013
          Yes eclipse I think is the episode, flash knowing it's not going to end well says to John Stewart you want to take that.