Re: Comic book bags & boards

  • monty.holzworth
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2013
      I don't really have a preference other than whatever my comic store has on hand. There are som ehigher end ones you can get, but I have not personally found anything about them that sets them apart from the others in protecting your comics other than they feel like a better grade of plastic.

      As far as boards are concerned, anything non-acidy that you can find at your local comic store works just fine. :)