Re: [DCU] Re: Newbie with questions

  • samalysa8@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2013
      Personally I'm a batman fan, and wolverine

      Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

      From: Steve samalysa8@...>

      Subject: Re: [DCU] Re: Newbie with questions

      To: DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Thursday, January 31, 2013, 12:15 AM

      Well first are you looking to Buy trades, Digital, or Single issues?

      A great site to buy and track your collection is ComicCollectorLive.com, I can find just about any back issue I'm looking for there.

      My personal favorite Stories involving Superman are as Follows

      1. Death of Superman (Action Comics 684, Adventures of Superman 497, Justice League America 69, Superman 74,75, Superman the Man of Steel

      18,19)

      2. Funeral for a Friend (Action Comics 685,686, Adventures of Superman 498, 499,500, Justice League America 70, Superman 76,77,83, Superman the

      Man of Steel 20,21)

      3. Bizarro's World (Action Comics 697, Adventures of Superman 510, Superman 87,88, Superman the Man of Steel 32)

      4. Camelot Falls (Superman 657,658,659,660,661,662,663,664,665,667, Superman Annual 13)

      5. Reign of Doomsday (Action Comics 900,901,902,903,904, Justice League of America 55, Outsiders 37, Steel 1, Superboy 6, Superman/Batman

      Annual 5)

      6. Secret Origin (Superman Secret Origin 1,2,3,4,5,6)

      7. Wedding of Lois and Clark (Superman 50, Superman The Weddng Album 1, Superman The Wedding Album Collectors set 1)

      8. Superman/Doomsday Hunter/ Prey (Superman/Doomsday Hunter/Prey 1,2,3)