RE: [DCU] Re: Man Of Steel Trailer 2 Trailer

  • Christopher Logan Hanssen
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 15, 2013
      Sopped?? I didn't know Superman sopped??!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 15, 2013
        Actually, in the 70s and maybe very late 60s, it was shown that he used
        part of the mirrored window from his rocketship to shave. He would
        focus his heat vision on it and have it reflect on his face, burning off
        his stubble and keeping his hair somewhat short. Trimming the hair on
        the back of his head must have been fun!

        On 1/15/2013 11:06 PM, Christopher Logan Hanssen wrote:

        > Sopped?? I didn't know Superman sopped??!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

      • Vidente
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 16, 2013
          Of course, he did. He's a farm boy. He sopped his biscuits in his gravy
          every morning.

          Dave (who's from Kansas, too)
          vidente@...

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 16, 2013
            He must of used 2 mirrors.

            Actually, in the 70s and maybe very late 60s, it was shown that he used
            part of the mirrored window from his rocketship to shave. He would
            focus his heat vision on it and have it reflect on his face, burning off
            his stubble and keeping his hair somewhat short. Trimming the hair on
            the back of his head must have been fun!

            On 1/15/2013 11:06 PM, Christopher Logan Hanssen wrote:

            > Sopped?? I didn't know Superman sopped??!!!
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

          • Christopher Logan Hanssen
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 16, 2013
              Thats so funny.