Warlord

  • rickj
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      Having sold my Warlord collection to pay for my kids schooling I find that I am missing a valuable asset.

      Basically I am a map-freak and am trying to create a globe of the Inner World.
      To do so I need to figure out where Shartaris is!

      I recal that i nthe first _Warlord_, Travid Morgan drew his course from the USSR to the US and ended up passing through the Polar pening into the Hollow Earth.

      If anyone has that comic, I would appreciate it if you could scan that map in for me so I can properly place Sjartaris.

      Thanks.