Comic book bags & boards

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2012
      Any recommendations for a brand of good bags and boards would be appreciated.

      Thanks.

      Rich
    • monty.holzworth
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11 11:01 PM
        I don't really have a preference other than whatever my comic store has on hand. There are som ehigher end ones you can get, but I have not personally found anything about them that sets them apart from the others in protecting your comics other than they feel like a better grade of plastic.

        As far as boards are concerned, anything non-acidy that you can find at your local comic store works just fine. :)