The Green Arrow has a TV Show Called Arrow on CW

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2012
      First episode was this last Wednesday. I'm going to wach it.
      I saw a trailer of it, and it reminded me of Batman Begins. The Super Villain Deathstroke will be appearing.
    • Vidente
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2012
        I saw the pilot Friday night when they rebroadcast it. They've gone
        "dark" which is now all the style for superheroes and it looks like the
        back story is going to be much more complicated than Batman's.

        More interesting yet, it looks like DC is going to reboot Green Arrow
        (again!) to make it coincide with the CW version. Just released is
        Arrow #1 which makes it seem as if Green Arrow 1 - 12 didn't happen.
        Which may be a good thing. After all, DC has a habit of adapting their
        comics to make them conform to the portrayals of other media.

        Dave
        vidente@...