Re: [DCU] Hi to all from Mike Keenan new to the group!

  • paint_anjelicas_eyes@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
      Well hello there! Glad you introduced yourself to the group! That's really cool about you opening your own comic store! I hope you enjoy the group heh :)

      Ya ini al3ik ya habib

      mickyk703 <mickyk703@...> wrote:

      >HI everyone. Just found this group and would like to introduce myself. My name is Mike Keenan and I live and work in Toowoomba QLD Australia. I have a great interest in all things comics and have recently got into the selling side of comics after collecting them now for over 30 years. I have just opened up an ebay shop at http://stores.ebay.com.au/Mike-Keenans-Comics?_trksid=p4340.l2563 in the hope that eventually I can raise enough cash to open up a real world comics store up here in Toowoomba. Look forward to participating in this group and if you would like to talk comics etc just drop me a message.
      >
      >Thanks Guys!
      >
      >Mike Keenan!

    • michael keenan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
        Hi! Thanks for the nice welcome to the group! Really look forward to participating! Thanks again!
        Mike Keenan!

        To: DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com
        From: paint_anjelicas_eyes@...
        Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 18:53:49 -0500
        Subject: Re: [DCU] Hi to all from Mike Keenan new to the group!

        mickyk703 <mickyk703@...> wrote:

        >HI everyone. Just found this group and would like to introduce myself. My name is Mike Keenan and I live and work in Toowoomba QLD Australia. I have a great interest in all things comics and have recently got into the selling side of comics after collecting them now for over 30 years. I have just opened up an ebay shop at http://stores.ebay.com.au/Mike-Keenans-Comics?_trksid=p4340.l2563 in the hope that eventually I can raise enough cash to open up a real world comics store up here in Toowoomba. Look forward to participating in this group and if you would like to talk comics etc just drop me a message.

        >Thanks Guys!

        >Mike Keenan!

      • Ed J Bebee
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2012
          Hi Mike;

          Welcome to the group!

          What do you read? What do you enjoy? (even if it's not DC :)

          --> ed
        • Vannessa Alexisandra "Lexi" Phaithe
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2012
            I enjoy all comics