ISO: Our Army at War /Sgt. Rock comic download

  • illyad
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20 5:48 AM
      can anyone refer me to a web site that has a download of Our Army at War comics? TIA
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20 8:45 AM
        If you find one, it will be a pirate site.  DC vigorously attacks any site that hosts scans of their comic books, even ones they have no interest in anymore.
        Sorry,

        can anyone refer me to a web site that has a download of Our Army at War comics? TIA

      • Alexisandra Phaithe
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 20 10:25 AM
          this might work.

          http://www.torrentbar.com/torrent/257930/0/Our%20Army%20At%20War%20Sgt%20Rock

          you might need Comic Book Reader, though.

          - Lexi

          can anyone refer me to a web site that has a download of Our Army at War comics? TIA