What are you Opinions on going back to issues 1, and The New Costumes

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8 11:34 AM
      Batman, Flash, and Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) don't look like they went through any major changes.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9 10:33 AM
        Well, Flash had a little tweak in that he was now never married to Iris. Don't know if he ever "died" in this DCnU, and he has no Kid Flash (Wally) in his past. He's not as experienced with his powers as he once was, and thankfully Geoff Johns isn't writing his adventures anymore!

        Hate the chin-thing on Barry's new costume.

        Some random other thoughts:
        * new take on Wonder Woman seems interesting, especially since they've deep-sixed all her other past remakes.
        * Supergirl started slow, but she's gained my interest.
        * Justice League has been overblown, over-priced, and relatively pointless and stupid.
        * Justice League International has been painful to read.
        * Really not thrilled with Gail writing Batgirl . . . both Babs and Gail seem to be trying too hard.
        * Swamp Thing has been interesting, but has been taking too damn long to progress forward.
        * Morrison's Action Comics has been no fun and over-priced to me, but the Sholly Fisch back-up stories aren't bad.
        * I refuse to read any of the Green Lantern stuff any more; the "War of the Green Lanterns" cross-over just before the change to the DCnU just seemed cliched and pointless.