Re: What new Comics of DC Comics are you reading?

  • Edward Bebee
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 21, 2011
      My LCS was talking about I, Vampire the other day and claimed it's one of DC's better titles.

      He was upset that the covers make it look like a Twilight knock-off so people haven't been buying it for that reason. He's been encouraging folks to try it (which I haven't).

      Has anyone here read it? What did you think?