Blackheart vs Kalibak Who Wins in this fight and why

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2011
      Blackheart the Son of Mephisto fighting the Son of Darkseid Kalibak. I am talking about the Comic book versions not ones from cartoons, a Movie, or anything else not comic books.

      I made a video of it. You can watch the video and post in comments of who you think wins and why. I posted links of powers abilities of Blackheart, and Kalibak in the video if you don't know their powers abilities.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAE-diOhSPY
    • Scott Wright
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2011
        I wouldn't know, although I've met many blackhearts, I have never had in one in my enitire life. Quite the opposite actually.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 23, 2011
          BLackheart is a marvel comics super villain.