WONDER WOMAN

  • MJAmbergei
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2011
      glad that wonderwoman isnt a favorite of mine or id be cryin buckets LOL never mess with a classic!!

      Mark
    • MJAmbergei
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2011
        a friend told me that her new costume looked fine if she was planning on being a roller derby queen LOL

        Mark

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 23, 2011
          I thought roller derby ladies wore more safety padding.

          I was thinking more "cocktail waitress".

          --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "MJAmbergei" <cinema_paradiso70@...> wrote:

          a friend told me that her new costume looked fine if she was planning on being a roller derby queen LOL
        • randolph carsten
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 24, 2011
            take a good look at the covers of the Justice Leauge#1. what DON'T you see?