Justice League #1

  • Dawn
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      I finally bought a copy of Justice League #1.   The story was decent, but not extraordinary.   In my opinion, the story seemed a bit brief.   Batman's and Green Lantern's personalities were displayed through their dialogue.   I think that the story would make sense to someone who is unfamiliar with either character.   I enjoyed the art.   I will probably buy at least two or three more issues.

      Anyone else read this?

      Dawn

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2011
        Haven't bought / read it yet; I get my stuff at Barnes & Noble, which is on newsstand delivery, not direct distributor. So it should be out there either later this week or next week.