Re: [DCU] Re: More of those pesky thoughts

  • Brian Swindler
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 18, 2011
      I seem to remember a time that Ultra Boys powers were tested by Brainiac 5 to determine his exact abilities and limitations. I'm not positive but I think somewhere I read that his powers were similar to Superboys becuz he was thinking about Superboy. Can't swear to that.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • MJAmbergei
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 18, 2011
        Right, like Superboy/Superman's powers.
        Now that leaves the qustion, what were Mon-el's powers?
        I think they were similar to Superboy's too.

        Mark

        --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Brian Swindler <leadtrmptplyr@...> wrote:

        > I seem to remember a time that Ultra Boys powers were tested by Brainiac 5 to determine his exact abilities and limitations. I'm not positive but I think somewhere I read that his powers were similar to Superboys becuz he was thinking about Superboy. Can't swear to that.
        >

        > Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      • Kris Rahm
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 19, 2011
          AJ:

          Mon-El, Valor to some, had the same yellow-sun-given abilities as Super-types. Daxamites are notoriously home-bound, which is why, despite an entire, non-exploded planet of them, you've only heard about one or two!

          Kris

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 22, 2011
            Thanks, that's what I seemed to remember. Though Mon-el & especially Ultra Boy have always been big favorites of mine, having the same powers as Superboy would seem to make them redundant, but glad they created these great characters anyway, BTW, Ultra Boy had the best costume of all the Legionaires, IMHO

            Mark

            --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Kris Rahm <kriscomix3@...> wrote:

            > AJ:
            >
            > Mon-El, Valor to some, had the same yellow-sun-given abilities as Super-types. Daxamites are notoriously home-bound, which is why, despite an entire, non-exploded planet of them, you've only heard about one or two!
            >
            > Kris

          • Tracey Neve
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 25, 2011
              Mon-El was weakened by lead in the same way Superboy was weakened by kryptonite. Ironically kryptonite could shield Mon-El from lead and lead could save Superboy from kryptonite!