Superboys New Costume

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 11 10:37 AM
      http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/65157/1927060-superboy_design_by_jim_lee_super.jpg

      Only two colors black, and red but it looks amazing. I think it could be Superboy's best costume.
    • MJAmbergei
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 11 11:03 AM
        I'm disappointed with Conner's new design, the old costume fit his personality perfectly as a simple lovable farmboy & people could relate to him, not the mega super powered gettup version to come.

        I wonder if DC will come up with anything that's actualy an improvement.

        Mark

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 11 4:58 PM
          --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "MJAmbergei" <cinema_paradiso70@...> wrote:

          I'm disappointed with Conner's new design, the old costume fit his personality perfectly as a simple lovable farmboy . . .

          . . . who was really a clone with abilities far beyond those of the average human. Yes, that's very relatable!

          (Though I must confess, a "teen" wearing jeans and a black T-shirt as his costume IS very relatable; I often wear a similar outfit myself (though not with a big 'ole "S" on my shirt).)
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 15 11:10 AM
            YOu mean the Superboy Tshirt, jeans, and black boots?

            http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/DC-Comics-Relaunch-Teen-Titans-1-2011-300x455.jpg

            Here is the costume he is wearing for Teen Titans.
          • MJAmbergei
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 15 11:54 AM
              Yes, the black t-shirt with insignia get-up is what I meant.
              Very interesting new look coming up, I guess maybe I kinda' sorta'
              like it...LOL
              Thanks much for supplying the photo.

              Mark

              --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Jason" <nightavenger25@...> wrote:

              > YOu mean the Superboy Tshirt, jeans, and black boots?
              >
              > http://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/DC-Comics-Relaunch-Teen-Titans-1-2011-300x455.jpg
              >
              > Here is the costume he is wearing for Teen Titans.

            • ronbear91
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 5, 2011
                What do you guys think about all the other new costumes (Superman's, Batman's, Wonder Woman's, etc.9?

              • jbossbeat@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 5, 2011
                  what is he Tron?

                  (mailto:DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com) , "Jason" <nightavenger25@...> wrote:

                  _http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/65157/1927060-superboy_design_by_jim_lee_super.jpg_
                  (http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/65157/1927060-superboy_design_by_jim_lee_super.jpg)

                  > Only two colors black, and red but it looks amazing. I think it could be
                  Superboy's best costume.

                • William Reid
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 5, 2011
                    I heard that the new AquaMan and AquaLad are going to be suspected of not
                    being who they say they are... Since their background is seen as kinda
                    fishy...

                    On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 12:37 PM, Jason <nightavenger25@...> wrote:

                    > **
                    >

                    > http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/65157/1927060-superboy_design_by_jim_lee_super.jpg
                    >
                    > Only two colors black, and red but it looks amazing. I think it could be
                    > Superboy's best costume.

                  • Christopher Logan Hanssen
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 7, 2011
                      Well it does look like something from Tron.