[DCU] Re: Latest News about Green Lantern

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2011
      Opinions On will there or won't there be a sequel?

      Looks for bleak for there to be a sequel. Where I live at the dollar saver theater there is no Green Lantern.
      Positive news is that there will still be a Green Lantern cartoon.
      Why I don't think this discourages DC from making the Flash, and other DC COmics super hero movies that are not Superman, or Batman.

      Is there a saying if we don't learn from history doomed to repeat it?
      Just because Green Lantern was unsuccessful doesn't mean the Flash, and all others will be to.
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 16, 2011
        I'm new to the group - love GL. Used to be good friends with the original GL creator (th late Marty Nodel). I have some great stories about him - terrific guy!

        --Dan
        www.fantasyreaders.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 16, 2011
          I'd love to hear the Alan Scott stories, or any others Marty shared.
          Thanks,