Re: [DCU] Re: Say What??? Relaunch= RE-HASH

  • jbossbeat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 2:41 PM
      Relaunch mean RE HASH old stories from way back,they can't think of what to
      do to these characters any more

      In a message dated 7/4/2011 5:36:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      peterbsullivan@... writes:

      Because they keep trying to reach the younger audience- who always want
      something 'new'-
      Happy 4th to you too.
      Peter

      --- In _DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com) , "josephcloyd" <josephcloyd@...> wrote:

      > ok if I understand this correctly, dc will be turning back the clock and
      starting with #1's including action comics? WHY??? dc should be proud and
      honored to have a book last that long. To me, this is just the same as
      disowning the family, but wanting the inheritance. I have been reading superman
      since #276(april 1974,capt. thunder issue). I can understand making
      changes to some of the titles and characters, but to throw it All away, it just
      leaves me scratching my head and wondering If I really am too old to be
      reading comic books. Have a safe and happy 4th of july everyone and God Bless
      America!!!