Re: Why Hasn't Someone Killed Amanda Waller?

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 4, 2011
      It could be worse. She could be Dan DiDio!

      --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Alsace von Doom" <drdoomswife@...> wrote:

      She's such a useless scheming bitch. There are tons of people she's pissed off who could find her anywhere on Earth and fly through the ridiculous clowns in the Suicide Squad to shove her head up her fat ass.

      The woman irks me.
    • Alsace von Doom
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 4, 2011
        LOL! "Let's kill off iconic heroes so we can replace them with politically correct stereotypes!"
        Yeah, I am sick of DiDio's leftist-PC nonsense, too.

        --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "xmscity1225" <xmscity1225@...> wrote:

        > It could be worse. She could be Dan DiDio!
        >
        > --- In DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Alsace von Doom" <drdoomswife@> wrote:
        >
        > She's such a useless scheming bitch. There are tons of people she's pissed off who could find her anywhere on Earth and fly through the ridiculous clowns in the Suicide Squad to shove her head up her fat ass.
        >
        > The woman irks me.

      • Jonathan Reiter
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 4, 2011
          No KIDDING! Who wants the job?
          Discussion is warranted.

        • warriorlotdk@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 5, 2011
            I'll do it for one Snickers bar.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 5, 2011
              I will, too, but I want considerably more than one Snickers bar... I want a Case of Glenlivet Single Malt, a Case of Absinthe, and a case of Snickers Peanut Butter bars...

              She's such a useless scheming bitch. There are tons of people she's pissed off who could find her anywhere on Earth and fly through the ridiculous clowns in the Suicide Squad to shove her head up her fat ass.

              The woman irks me.

            • William Hobgood
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 5, 2011
                Someone should pay Deadshot to do it.