Re: Tony Bedard Ready to Go to WAR OF THE GREEN LANTERNS

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2011
      I saw on Comics Continuum that DC will be releasing the animated anthology Green
      Lantern: Emerald Knights.
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1683043/fullcredits#writers lists Geoff Johns,
      Eddie Berganza, Alan Burnett, Todd Casey, Dave Gibbons, Michael Green, Marc
      Guggenheim, and Peter Tomasi. "According to sources, the new Green Lantern
      animated project takes a look at the origins of the Green Lantern Corps,
      including the first ring wielders." Producer Bruce Timm confirmed that the movie
      is an anthology of 5 or 6 individual stories, "each story in it focuses on a
      different Green Lantern in the Green Lantern Corps." Segments will focus on the
      characters Abin Sur, Sinestro and Kilowog (in a tale of his early training
      days), among others. The installments will all be linked by an unifying theme.

      The unifying theme is Hal relates the stories to Arisia.
      Thanks,