Re: [DCU] Re; I'd like to introduce a new and unique group

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2011

      From: starsapphire_wonderwoman <starsapphire_wonderwoman@...>
      To: DC_Comics_Uncensored@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, March 11, 2011 4:21:08 PM
      Subject: [DCU] Re; I'd like to introduce a new and unique group

      Hi there, it's uncensored here I see. That's cool. Anyway. I'd like to
      invite the owner and everyone here to the group, it's dedicated to

      Star Sapphire Wonder Woman, she's from the DC Comic series
      (Blackest Night). I don't see many groups on it yet, but all Wonder Woman topics
      are allowed, it's just dedicated to the gorgeous Wonder
      Woman.

      http://www.yahoo.com/groups/Star_Fire_Wonder_Woman/

      PS: I have the action figure (Star Sapphire) Wonder Woman, that's what inspired
      me to make the group.