Re; I'd like to introduce a new and unique group

  • starsapphire_wonderwoman
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2011
      Hi there, it's uncensored here I see. That's cool. Anyway. I'd like to
      invite, the owner and evertone here to the group, it's deciated to

      Star Sapphire Wonder Woman, she's from the DC Comic series
      (Blackest Night). I don't see many groups on it yet, but all Wonder Woman topics are allowed, it's just dedicated to the gorgeous Wonder
      Woman.

      http://www.yahoo.com/groups/Star_Fire_Wonder_Woman/

      PS: I have the action figure (Star Sapphire) Wonder Woman, that's what inspired me to make the group.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2011