Re: Steve Cottle's 8000 pounds of paper project - tick tock... tick tock...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      From: gwpurnell <gwpurnell@...>
      To: Scanarama@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 5:57:20 AM
      Subject: Steve Cottle's 8000 pounds of paper project - tick tock... tick
      tock...

      Sorry for mentioning this again but I think it is a very worthy cause.

      Steve Cottle's attempt to secure pledges to buy a great comic archive is near
      the final hurdle and he only has 33 backers so far and is just over half-way to
      his target. Please consider donating and promoting the cause through Facebook,
      comic blogs etc. Steve gives a lot of his time to preserve some amazing stuff
      and the least we can do is offer some money and/or a little bit of effort to
      help promote his project.

      Payment is through Amazon payments but if he doesn't reach his target you pay
      nothing.