R.I.P. Dwayne McDuffie

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2011
      Static Shock was a favorite Animated TV show of mine , I enjoyed the plots and having a black hero was a treat .
      I am 52 years old and never felt the storylines were talking down to anyone or being simplified .
      My sympathy goes out to Dwayne McDuffie's family & friends .
    • Demetrius Beatty
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2011
        I wish Milestone Comics where still going. Even though Static is the most popular character.
        Static Shock was a favorite Animated TV show of mine , I enjoyed the plots and having a black hero was a treat .
        I am 52 years old and never felt the storylines were talking down to anyone or being simplified .
        My sympathy goes out to Dwayne McDuffie's family & friends .
      • Christopher Logan Hanssen
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 24, 2011
          I was shocked and still am from the news. My condolences to his friends and
          family on his passing.

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 24, 2011
            Was Milestone Comics was the company that had Icon and Rocket?

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 25, 2011
              Yes; you can see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milestone_Media for a little more background.