Re: tomorrow's MARVELs

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2011
      I deleted out the other companies' characters...

      There was an interesting article
      (see http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/11/17/state-of-comic-book-solicitations-nate-cosby/ )
      where Nate Crosby discussed writing the solicitations before the books even
      exist: " You've got to get a huge base of fans pumped several months in advance
      for books that might not even be PLOTTED yet, or your sales numbers are gonna be
      flat. "